If you want to practie your learning further at home, why not try some of these sites?
These sites are useful all round sites for homework and skills practise.
- BBC Learning www.bbc.co.uk/learning/subjects/childrens_learning.shtml A doorway to the BBC's extensive website.
CBBC Site http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/games
BBC Bitesize KS2 http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/
- http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/ A very popular site! A pilot scheme on a school website designed to provide links to resources and help for homework and learning.
Crick Web http://www.crickweb.co.uk/games.html
Education City http://www.educationcity.com/
- BBC Phonics http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/wordsandpictures/phonics/index.shtml The BBC's site for phonics skills.
- Abacus Active Learn, the main site for maths within school. Log in and complete the work your teacher will have set to your level. https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- Multiplication.com A site which, as the name suggests, will help your children with multplication skills.http://www.multiplication.com/
- Maths Champs A selection of fun free maths games to help your child hone their skills.
If your children needs to practise their general number bond skills, to quicken up their mental maths pace, then why not look at these sites?
- www.amblesideprimary.com/ambleweb/mentalmaths/numberbond.html Will help children practise with number bonds from 5 to 1,000, 000!
- www.ictgames.com/funkymum20.html More specific, this helps children with number bonds to 20.
Cool Maths Games http://www.coolmath-games.com/
Maths Zone http://mathszone.co.uk/
Latest Newsround stories
- Dogs in Christmas jumpers try to break world record
On Sunday, three-hundred dogs in snazzy jumpers tried to achieve something amazing!
- Can you figure out who these celebrity statues are supposed to be?
People are saying a new statue of legendary footballer Diego Maradona doesn't look anything like him…
- Where does tinsel come from?
Many of us love decorating our houses with tinsel at Christmas time. But did you ever wonder why we…
- Ferdinand star John Cena answers your questions
Newsround asked you to send in questions for the wrestling legend. Watch John answer some of them!
- How is Christmas tinsel made?
We've gone to the biggest tinsel factory in the UK to find out!